Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My fun JC Penney find



I love finding a good shopping deal on ANYTHING. I love the thrill of saving money. I just discovered the JC Penney rewards program and I got this little green shirt for $3. Originally it was $22. I wore it with my black jacket that I have had for years and years that I bought somewhere in San Diego. I have racked my brain for the store name but it has been too long and I can't remember. I remember it was about $20 though. Being a missionary for my church I couldn't afford much more than that. I found the skirt for around $15 at Gen-X clothing. The boots were about $40 from Chadwicks. I think I bought them off season on sale. I love shopping off season to save money as well. Things will still be in style in 6 months is my opinion on the matter. (Please excuse the no makeup look, I was up way too early in the morning on my way to church. Remember I am a night owl.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle!

    You look great sans make-up! :) Love the outfit. And that cute short hair cut! Fun post!

    ReplyDelete