Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A few songs that get the creative juices flowing

I am a music junkie. I'm willing to admit that I have a problem. I'll even make it official, "Hi, my name is Michelle and I am a music addict." Isn't that the first step in getting help? I'm loving "Good Feeling" right now by Flo Rida. I'm also liking "Called Out in the Dark" by Snow Patrol.
I have another little problem. I don't like music videos much. 99 out of 100 times they ruin the song for me. I like putting my own visuals to the music I listen to. So if you're like me, find these two songs on Itunes and just listen to them instead of watching the videos. Although, I do have to admit I like the "Called Out in the Dark" video. It is very smart and clever.
I find that music like this gets the creative process started and helps my creativity immensely. So get that music going and get creatin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment