Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Decor 2012

 With my home decor this year I decided to keep things simple.  I did not put my tree up this year and instead used all of my ornaments in different ways.  We don't have room in our condo for a tree now that my husband got his new exercise machine.  Oh well, I had just as much fun as years past.
 This is the bowl I have on my coffee table year round.  It is so neutral I can change things up with every season.  These are all of my round Christmas ornaments all arranged.
 I filled this glass jar last year in purple and gold ornaments.  This year I chose red and silver.
 My rocking horse sits by the fireplace.  I put him out every year.
 My cute Santa that I use every year.
 This is a little variation on what I had in this spot last year.
 This is the lamp all decked out for Christmas.  All of my extra ornaments went inside my glass lamp.

 My apothecary jar with the same color theme.
 The view of the whole vignette. 
 Looking down on the ornament bowl.  Texture galore!
 This little wooden heart hangs in my kitchen and changes with the seasons.  I will call this my Christmas tree this year.  :)
And of course Santa hangs out in my kitchen too on this cute little dish towel.  My decor from last year can be found here and here.  Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment