Monday, August 26, 2013

Easy Chicken & Rice Dish

 As some of you may be aware, I have never liked cooking.  I am starting to get the hang of it though so I thought this recipe would be a fun one to share since it has the word "Easy" in it...I thought maybe even I could handle it.  Everything is done in the Crock Pot so no big messes to clean up afterward.

 Here is what you will need.
 This is what the finished sauce looks like.
 And the chicken breast covered with sauce on rice.
And here is the recipe:

Easy Chicken & Rice Dish
by Debbie Blair

1 pkg cream cheese
2 pkgs Zesty Italian Seasoning (in salad dressing aisle)
3  boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cans cream of chicken soup

Mix all but chicken in crock pot then put chicken on top and cook on low for about 3 to 4 hours.  Serve on rice.


That's it! Easy Peasy. It is really quite tasty too.

No comments:

Post a Comment