Saturday, January 28, 2012

Valentine's Decor

Well Valentine's day is fast approaching. So I decided to finally take down my Christmas decor and get with the times.
I had all of these things already lying around the house. I just had to put them together.
This is my new carafe I got for Christmas. I already had the mason jar. Love the conversation hearts inside. I used some ribbon from my sister's baby shower invitations. I've been working on getting that all together this week too.

I can't decide if I like the white garland around the two jars or not.

These are my Christmas ornaments but I will leave these out through Valentine's Day. Clark got me new bed sheets and I got him tickets to go to "Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me!" It's coming to town in February. He loves that show.

I just noticed this is my 100th blog post. I've been blogging for just about a year now and I still love it. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment