Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Treats

 Before I get to my Spring Fashion #2 post I wanted to post a few fun Easter finds of late.  First, is this mint green and white dish towel.  I found it at Target and it was labeled Easter but I'm planning on using it year round.
 I love the pattern.
 I had a few visitors the other day in the back yard.  They visit often.  I've seen a pack of 8 before.  They are so fun to watch.  My husband always says we live on a block that is a little bit urban and a little bit country.  The perfect mix I say.

 The other day at Wal-Mart I discovered my favorite Reese's eggs come in white chocolate.  I die!  They are sooo good!
 Here are my original milk chocolate favorites.
 A new variation I discovered this year.  They have creamy peanut butter in the middle.
 The original Cadbury creme egg.  It can't get any better than this.
Unless you throw some caramel in the middle to change things up sometimes.  I've been known to inhale Easter candy.  "It is my one weakness."  Speaking of which, my husband and I have been watching "Lark Rise to Candleford".  It is a BBC production that has the actor who plays Mr.Bates from Downton Abbey in it.  It is a sweet super clean but non cheesy show for those looking for wholesome entertainment.  Netflix has it if you have the DVD subscription service.  We also found it at the public library too.

No comments:

Post a Comment