Saturday, March 23, 2013

Spring Outfit #1

 Spring in Utah can be so fickle.  One day it is in the low 70's and the next we have a blizzard on our hands.  I took these pics when it was nice outside.  This is my peasant top.  I got my niece a yellow one kind of like it. You can see that in this past post.
 I found it at Body Central's website.  It was on sale for $7.00.  It was such a steal.
 I also found these light skinny jeans at Body Central for $22.90.  My first pair ever.  I'm kind of late jumping onto this trend.  I've never liked tight clothing but I'm getting used to them.

 Here is the outfit put together.  I put a white t-shirt underneath for coverage. 
 The jeans have a 32" inseam so I had to roll them.  I'm only 5'5" tall.
 When I wear my cowboy boots you can't tell that they are rolled.

 I got the cowboy boots at my local C-A-L Ranch store.  I fit right in living in a rural town.  It's so fun to be a cowgirl some days.  I have to warn you though, boots like this are not cheap.  I think they were in the $80-$100 range.  They are Ariat Fat Baby's.
 On warm days I wear these fun silver flower flip flops.  I got them from Chadwicks a couple of years ago.

 And to top it all off I wear my favorite circle bracelet.  I found this at Hobby Lobby for $3.47.  You can glue jewels to the blanks but I like it just the way it is.  You can check out my "My Style" Pinterest board for more of my clothing finds here. I have more Spring outfits to post, so come on back real soon now 'ya hear?  Sorry, my cowgirl slang is coming out on my blog now.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment