Monday, March 11, 2013

My niece's birthday gifts

My niece turned one a few days ago and she had a huge birthday party surrounded by family and friends.  I have been her nanny for the last year and it has been so fun to watch her go through the first year's stages.  Here are a few of her gifts from Aunt Michelle:

 Of course I had to get her clothes since children's clothing is so adorable.  These jeans from Children's Place were on sale for $10.
 Love the little hearts on the pockets.



 I have a top similar to this one so I got her one too.  Her mom's favorite color is yellow so that's what I chose.  I found this one on JCP.com for $7.00.

 I also have a top similar to this ruffly one.  This one is also from J.C. Penney's website. It was $7.00 as well.

 The leggings were $4.00 from JCP.com. 
 Everything can be mixed and matched and she can get so many different combos out of just a few pieces.
Can you all tell I have a little obsession with kids clothes.  I even created a Pinterest board on the topic here.

No comments:

Post a Comment