Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A creation made from Hobby Lobby




Don't ya just love a good Hobby Lobby run? I had a few hours on my hands so I popped into the Quarry Bend Hobby Lobby. I haven't been in there since they opened this particular store. I spent a few hours there just soaking in the ideas.


Last year while I was house sitting for my sister up in Layton, I raided the Layton Hobby Lobby. The pictures above are of a little something I whipped up for her turquoise bathroom. All the supplies came from the "Hob Lob".


During today's run I found some wonderful glass bottles, apothecary jars, and some intriguing ideas to fill them with. I know, I have a thing for glass, and for things to fill glass containers. I found glass marbles, corks, artificial lemons, artificial limes, and some wonderful beads all ready to be poured into their new glass homes. The best part was, the glass containers were all half off. Hobby Lobby always seems to be having the BEST sales.


So pop into a Hobby Lobby or other craft store of your choosing and get lost for a few hours. It'll get your creative juices flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment