Sunday, February 20, 2011

Is your Etsy shop a business?

Wow, it feels like it has been forever since my last blog post. As I mentioned last Friday, I've been looking into what needs to be done on the business end to become a legitimate Etsy shop. I get a lot of emails from Etsy and this is an article I found from one of those.

Veronica Wasek is a CPA who also happens to be a creative person like you and me. She has a passion for helping small business owners be more informed about business matters. Here is a link to an article she wrote. I know it's a little long but, in my opinion, every page is worth reading.

http://www.etsytaxes.com/10%20Things%20You%20Must%20Know%20About%20Taxes,%20Bookkeeping,%20and%20Business%20Licenses_MyCreativeCPA.pdf

I plan to talk more about this subject in future posts but the article above should keep you busy for a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment