Friday, February 18, 2011

A little teaser for Monday

Hello everyone. I decided I needed a day off from blogging yesterday to get a start on a new creative project I'm going to be trying out. This project could be a potential line that could end up in my Etsy shop. I have to see how it all works out.

I've been doing some research this week on all the red tape of starting a creative business or Etsy shop. On Monday I will get into whether or not your Etsy shop is a business and how to set it up so you won't get into hot water with your state or the I.R.S.

This side of Etsy, for me, is the yucky side. I just want to create and sell and not have to jump through all the hoops government entities put in my way as stumbling blocks. But they are there for a reason so we have to deal with them.

I'll be back Monday with some helpful advice. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment