Friday, February 11, 2011

What are Etsy Treasuries?

The short answer is, Etsy's ever-changing, member-curated shopping gallery. I literally live on this page: http://www.etsy.com/treasury/ The picks that other Etsy members choose as their favorites are so beautiful and spectacular. It used to be they had a limited number of Etsy Treasuries but now you can create as many treasuries as you want and create them as often as you would like. They usually have a theme which makes them so eye-catching. Here are a few I've created:

http://www.etsy.com/people/ElegantlyUnderstated/treasury?sort=creation_date&order=asc

I think I would prefer just to pick items all day rather than create my own items to sell. I've always wanted to be a buyer for department stores, choosing what would be sold in certain stores. With this tool, Etsy lets me do just that. Now I just need to see about getting paid for my fun. :) Get creative and give Etsy treasuries a try. If it's good enough, Etsy chooses some to feature on its front page and many Etsy shoppers will get to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment